We acknowledge financial support from the National Institutes of Health (R01EB004936) and the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-04ER46162). We thank Prof. Alexander McPherson in the Department of Molecular Biology & Biochemistry for assistance with AFM, Prof. James Nowick in the Department of Chemistry for assistance with HPLC, Dr. Jian-Guo Zheng at the Materials Characterization Center for assistance with TEM, and Dr. Wytze Van der Veer, Dr Phil Dennison, and Dr. John Greaves in the Department of Chemistry for assistance with CD, NMR spectroscopy, and MS. We also thank Dr. Youli Li at the Materials Research Lab of UCSB for WXRD instrument assistance.
Cycloaddition-Promoted Self-Assembly of a Polymer into Well-Defined β Sheets and Hierarchical Nanofibrils†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1117–1121, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Yu, T.-B., Bai, Jane Z. and Guan, Z. (2009), Cycloaddition-Promoted Self-Assembly of a Polymer into Well-Defined β Sheets and Hierarchical Nanofibrils. Angew. Chem., 121: 1117–1121. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805009
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01EB004936
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER46162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!