This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0750004). We acknowledge the technical assistance and usage of the AFM core facility at DHLRI for this work.
Controllable Peptide–Dendron Self-Assembly: Interconversion of Nanotubes and Fibrillar Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 14, pages 2563–2566, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Shao, H. and Parquette, Jon R. (2009), Controllable Peptide–Dendron Self-Assembly: Interconversion of Nanotubes and Fibrillar Nanostructures. Angew. Chem., 121: 2563–2566. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805010
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0750004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!