This work was supported by the Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation (fellowship to M.d.G.), the DFG (IRTG 1038) and the Krupp Foundation.
Self-Assembled Bidentate Ligands for the Nickel-Catalyzed Hydrocyanation of Alkenes†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 559–562, January 5, 2009
How to Cite
de Greef, M. and Breit, B. (2009), Self-Assembled Bidentate Ligands for the Nickel-Catalyzed Hydrocyanation of Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 121: 559–562. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805092
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- DFG. Grant Number: IRTG 1038
- Krupp Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!