This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Science Research on Priority Areas (No. 20036043, Synergistic Effect of Elements) and by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (No. 20750049) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We also acknowledge support from the Daicel Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Award in Synthetic Organic Chemistry) and the Kinki-chiho-hatsumei Center.
Iron-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Coupling of Tertiary Silanes†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 18, pages 3363–3366, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Itazaki, M., Ueda, K. and Nakazawa, H. (2009), Iron-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Coupling of Tertiary Silanes. Angew. Chem., 121: 3363–3366. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805112
- Issue online: 15 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Daicel Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Kinki-chiho-hatsumei Center
Vol. 121, Issue 38, 7072, Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!