This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (S) (no. 19675003) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformation of Carbon Resources” (no. 17065008) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), and the Global COE Program “Elucidation and Design of Materials and Molecular Functions.”
Stereogradient Polymers Formed by Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization of Bulky Methacrylate Monomers†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2025–2028, March 2, 2009
How to Cite
Ishitake, K., Satoh, K., Kamigaito, M. and Okamoto, Y. (2009), Stereogradient Polymers Formed by Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization of Bulky Methacrylate Monomers. Angew. Chem., 121: 2025–2028. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805168
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!