This work and use of the Advanced Photon Source, was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under contract numbers DE-FG02-07ER15865 (C.H.) and DE-AC02-06CH11357 (M.P.J. and APS use), and a UChicago–Argonne Strategic Collaborative Initiative grant (C.H. and M.P.J.). We thank P. T. Chivers for the nikR encoding plasmid and are grateful for the use of XOR/BESSRC-CAT and the Actinide Facility. NikR is a Ni2+-dependent transcriptional repressor protein.
Engineering A Uranyl-Specific Binding Protein from NikR†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2375–2377, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Wegner, Seraphine V., Boyaci, H., Chen, H., Jensen, Mark P. and He, C. (2009), Engineering A Uranyl-Specific Binding Protein from NikR. Angew. Chem., 121: 2375–2377. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805262
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2008
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07ER15865, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!