This work was supported by a grant from the Marine Biotechnology Program funded by the Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs, Republic of Korea, and a grant from the Korea Research Foundation (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund; KRF-2008-314-C00198). BK21 graduate fellowship grants to H.M.K., C.W.L., H.K.K., and H.S.C., and a Seoul Science Fellowship grant to H.M.K. are gratefully acknowledged.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Amphidinolide K†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2400–2402, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Ko, H., Lee, C., Kwon, H., Chung, H., Choi, S., Chung, Y. and Lee, E. (2009), Total Synthesis of (−)-Amphidinolide K. Angew. Chem., 121: 2400–2402. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805266
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2008
- Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs, Republic of Korea
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2008-314-C00198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!