We thank the National Science Council of the Republic of China (NSC 96-2113M-007-020-MY3) for support of this research.
Nickel-Catalyzed Borylative Coupling of Alkynes, Enones, and Bis(pinacolato)diboron as a Route to Substituted Alkenyl Boronates†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2226–2229, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Mannathan, S., Jeganmohan, M. and Cheng, C.-H. (2009), Nickel-Catalyzed Borylative Coupling of Alkynes, Enones, and Bis(pinacolato)diboron as a Route to Substituted Alkenyl Boronates. Angew. Chem., 121: 2226–2229. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805293
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2008
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
- NSC 96-2113M-007-020-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!