We thank Dr. Soenke Seifert (XSD-APS-ANL) for assistance with the SAXS measurements and Dr. Nate Ockwig for assistance in data collection. This work is supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science, Division of Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357, for the part performed at Argonne National Laboratory. We are grateful to Mona Aragon (SNL) for assistance with graphics. Sandia authors thank the LDRD program for financial support. Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed-Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC04-94AL85000.
Direct Observation of Contact Ion-Pair Formation in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6252–6256, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Antonio, Mark R., Nyman, M. and Anderson, Travis M. (2009), Direct Observation of Contact Ion-Pair Formation in Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem., 121: 6252–6256. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805323
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science, Division of Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!