This research was supported in part by the European Community's Marie Curie Research Training Network under contract MRTN-CT-2003-505086 (CLUSTOXDNA). The support and sponsorship concerned by COST Action CM0603 on “Free Radicals in Chemical Biology (CHEMBIORADICAL)” are kindly acknowledged. We thank M. Lavalle, A. Monti, and A. Martelli for assistance with the pulse radiolysis experiments.
A Reevaluation of the Ambident Reactivity of the Guanine Moiety Towards Hydroxyl Radicals†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2248–2251, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Chatgilialoglu, C., D'Angelantonio, M., Guerra, M., Kaloudis, P. and Mulazzani, Quinto G. (2009), A Reevaluation of the Ambident Reactivity of the Guanine Moiety Towards Hydroxyl Radicals. Angew. Chem., 121: 2248–2251. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805372
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
- European Community's. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2003-505086
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!