This study was supported by The University of Hong Kong (University Development Fund), The Hong Kong Research Grants Council, and The University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong SAR of China (Area of Excellence Scheme, AoE/P-10/01).
Highly Efficient and Regioselective Platinum(II)-Catalyzed Tandem Synthesis of Multiply Substituted Indolines and Tetrahydroquinolines†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2403–2407, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, X.-Y. and Che, C.-M. (2009), Highly Efficient and Regioselective Platinum(II)-Catalyzed Tandem Synthesis of Multiply Substituted Indolines and Tetrahydroquinolines. Angew. Chem., 121: 2403–2407. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805383
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Research Grants Council
- The University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong SAR of China. Grant Number: AoE/P-10/01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!