Financial support was provided by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20672065, 20732004), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (grant nos. 2007AA02Z160, 2006DFA43030). Programs for New Century Excellent Talents in University (grant no. NCET-05-0062) and Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT) (grant no. IRT0404) in China, and the Key Subject Foundation from the Beijing Department of Education (grant no. XK100030514) are acknowledged.
Easy Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Primary Aromatic Amines by Couplings Aromatic Boronic Acids with Aqueous Ammonia at Room Temperature†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1134–1136, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Rao, H., Fu, H., Jiang, Y. and Zhao, Y. (2009), Easy Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Primary Aromatic Amines by Couplings Aromatic Boronic Acids with Aqueous Ammonia at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem., 121: 1134–1136. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805424
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20672065, 20732004
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2007AA02Z160, 2006DFA43030
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0062
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT). Grant Number: IRT0404
- Key Subject Foundation from the Beijing Department of Education. Grant Number: XK100030514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!