This research was supported, in part, by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20640120446, No. 20228306, No. 90103029, and No. 10721403), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the Ministry of Education of China, and the US National Science Foundation (NSF) (DMR0313129; C.Z. and C.T.).
De Novo Design of a βαβ Motif†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 18, pages 3351–3353, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Liang, H., Chen, H., Fan, K., Wei, P., Guo, X., Jin, C., Zeng, C., Tang, C. and Lai, L. (2009), De Novo Design of a βαβ Motif. Angew. Chem., 121: 3351–3353. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805476
- Issue online: 15 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20640120446, 20228306, 90103029, 10721403
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- Ministry of Education of China
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DMR0313129
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.