This work was supported financially by a Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), SORST (Japan), and the Science and Technology Agency (JST). We are especially grateful to Dr. John E. Leet at Bristol-Myers Squibb for kindly providing the 1H NMR spectra of the natural kedarcidin chromophore.
Total Synthesis of a Protected Aglycon of the Kedarcidin Chromophore†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1130–1133, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Ogawa, K., Koyama, Y., Ohashi, I., Sato, I. and Hirama, M. (2009), Total Synthesis of a Protected Aglycon of the Kedarcidin Chromophore. Angew. Chem., 121: 1130–1133. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805518
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- SORST (Japan)
- Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!