Financial support was provided by the FICYT (PC06-016) and technical support by KONIK-TECH. J.R.E. acknowledges the MEC (European Social Fund) for a Ramón y Cajal contract, and S.C.D. acknowledges the FICYT for a PhD grant.
A Quantitative Universal Detection System for Organic Compounds in Gas Chromatography with Isotopically Enriched 13CO2†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 14, pages 2599–2602, March 23, 2009
How to Cite
Cueto Díaz, S., Ruiz Encinar, J., Sanz-Medel, A. and García Alonso, J. Ignacio. (2009), A Quantitative Universal Detection System for Organic Compounds in Gas Chromatography with Isotopically Enriched 13CO2. Angew. Chem., 121: 2599–2602. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805545
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2008
- FICYT. Grant Number: PC06-016
- Ramón y Cajal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!