We are grateful for financial support provided by the Volkswagen Foundation within the project “Catalysis on the nanoscale: Understanding and controlling molecular action on metallic surfaces” and for support of the COST action ECCL.
Chirality Change of Chloronitrobenzene on Au(111) Induced by Inelastic Electron Tunneling†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4121–4124, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Simic-Milosevic, V., Meyer, J. and Morgenstern, K. (2009), Chirality Change of Chloronitrobenzene on Au(111) Induced by Inelastic Electron Tunneling. Angew. Chem., 121: 4121–4124. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805551
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2008
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!