We thank Christine Biolley, Daniel Brunel, Jerome Babin for experimental support, and Patrice Creux for 3D X-ray tomography examination. This work was supported by an ANR grant Institut Carnot “Chimie, Environnement et Développement Durable” (07 CARN 00301), and by 7PCRD EU funds from the Marie-Curie initial Training Network NANO-HOST (grant agreement ITN 215193-2).
Functionalized Inorganic Monolithic Microreactors for High Productivity in Fine Chemicals Catalytic Synthesis†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 27, pages 5069–5072, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
El Kadib, A., Chimenton, R., Sachse, A., Fajula, F., Galarneau, A. and Coq, B. (2009), Functionalized Inorganic Monolithic Microreactors for High Productivity in Fine Chemicals Catalytic Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 121: 5069–5072. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805580
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2008
- ANR. Grant Number: 07 CARN 00301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!