This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (ISF 1206/05) and by the generosity of the Perlman Family Foundation. A.T. acknowledges the Clore Foundation for a Graduate Fellowship.
Single-Scan 2D Hadamard NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 15, pages 2770–2774, March 30, 2009
How to Cite
Tal, A., Shapira, B. and Frydman, L. (2009), Single-Scan 2D Hadamard NMR Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem., 121: 2770–2774. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805612
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: ISF 1206/05
- Perlman Family Foundation
- Clore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!