This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformation of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Y.Y. is grateful to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists for a research fellowship.
A Designer Axially Chiral Amino Sulfonamide as an Efficient Organocatalyst for Direct Asymmetric Mannich Reactions of N-Boc-Protected Imines†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1870–1872, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Kano, T., Yamaguchi, Y. and Maruoka, K. (2009), A Designer Axially Chiral Amino Sulfonamide as an Efficient Organocatalyst for Direct Asymmetric Mannich Reactions of N-Boc-Protected Imines. Angew. Chem., 121: 1870–1872. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805628
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!