This work is supported by NSERC (Canada) and the ORDCF (Ontario). PEPPSI=Pyridine-Enhanced Precatalyst Preparation Stabilization and Initiation.
Pd-PEPPSI-IPent: An Active, Sterically Demanding Cross-Coupling Catalyst and Its Application in the Synthesis of Tetra-Ortho-Substituted Biaryls†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2419–2423, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Organ, Michael G., Çalimsiz, S., Sayah, M., Hoi, K. and Lough, Alan J. (2009), Pd-PEPPSI-IPent: An Active, Sterically Demanding Cross-Coupling Catalyst and Its Application in the Synthesis of Tetra-Ortho-Substituted Biaryls. Angew. Chem., 121: 2419–2423. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805661
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2008
- NSERC (Canada)
- ORDCF (Ontario)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!