This work was supported by the EU through the Marie Curie EST project SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128) and RTN PRAIRIES (MRTN-CT-2006-035810), as well as by the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, the Université Louis Pasteur and CNRS. A.C. and G.S. thank the French Ministry of Research for a predoctoral fellowship.
STM Insight into Hydrogen-Bonded Bicomponent 1 D Supramolecular Polymers with Controlled Geometries at the Liquid–Solid Interface†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2073–2077, March 2, 2009
How to Cite
Ciesielski, A., Schaeffer, G., Petitjean, A., Lehn, J.-M. and Samorì, P. (2009), STM Insight into Hydrogen-Bonded Bicomponent 1 D Supramolecular Polymers with Controlled Geometries at the Liquid–Solid Interface. Angew. Chem., 121: 2073–2077. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805680
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
- Marie Curie EST. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004-008128
- RTN PRAIRIES. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035810
- ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold
- Université Louis Pasteur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!