These authors contribute equally to this work.
A Highly Sensitive Fluorescence Probe for Fast Thiol-Quantification Assay of Glutathione Reductase†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4094–4097, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Yi, L., Li, H., Sun, L., Liu, L., Zhang, C. and Xi, Z. (2009), A Highly Sensitive Fluorescence Probe for Fast Thiol-Quantification Assay of Glutathione Reductase. Angew. Chem., 121: 4094–4097. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805693
This work was supported by NSFC (20872067, 20572053), MOST (2003CB114403), and MOE of China. We are very thankful for the comments and suggestions by anonymous reviewers.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20872067, 20572053
- MOST. Grant Number: 2003CB114403
- MOE of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!