This work was financially supported by an Outstanding Youth Fund (50425310) and research grants (20534020, 20674079, and 20874092) from the National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (NNSFC).
Responsive Supramolecular Gels Constructed by Crown Ether Based Molecular Recognition†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1830–1834, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Ge, Z., Hu, J., Huang, F. and Liu, S. (2009), Responsive Supramolecular Gels Constructed by Crown Ether Based Molecular Recognition. Angew. Chem., 121: 1830–1834. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805712
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2008
- Outstanding Youth Fund. Grant Numbers: 50425310, 20534020, 20674079, 20874092
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (NNSFC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!