This work has been supported by the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (grant ANR-08-BLAN-0091-01). G.R.D. thanks the DST, New Delhi, for the award of a J. C. Bose Fellowship. T.T.T.B. thanks the French Ministry of Research for a doctoral fellowship.
The Nature of Halogen⋅⋅⋅Halogen Interactions: A Model Derived from Experimental Charge-Density Analysis†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 21, pages 3896–3899, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Bui, T., Dahaoui, S., Lecomte, C., Desiraju, Gautam R. and Espinosa, E. (2009), The Nature of Halogen⋅⋅⋅Halogen Interactions: A Model Derived from Experimental Charge-Density Analysis. Angew. Chem., 121: 3896–3899. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805739
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0091-01
- DST, New Delhi, for the award of a J. C. Bose Fellowship
- the French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!