This work has been supported by the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (grant ANR-08-BLAN-0091-01). G.R.D. thanks the DST, New Delhi, for the award of a J. C. Bose Fellowship. T.T.T.B. thanks the French Ministry of Research for a doctoral fellowship.
The Nature of Halogen⋅⋅⋅Halogen Interactions: A Model Derived from Experimental Charge-Density Analysis†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 21, pages 3896–3899, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Bui, T., Dahaoui, S., Lecomte, C., Desiraju, Gautam R. and Espinosa, E. (2009), The Nature of Halogen⋅⋅⋅Halogen Interactions: A Model Derived from Experimental Charge-Density Analysis. Angew. Chem., 121: 3896–3899. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805739
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0091-01
- DST, New Delhi, for the award of a J. C. Bose Fellowship
- the French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!