We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), the Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research, and the University of Toronto for financial support. B.M. thanks the Government of Ontario for a schloraship. Y.-B.Z. thanks the Government of China for a National Graduate Student Program of Building World-Class Universities Grant. D.C. thanks NSERC for a PGS M scholarship. B.L. thanks the Swiss National Science Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Exploiting the Divergent Reactivity of Aryl–Palladium Intermediates for the Rapid Assembly of Fluorene and Phenanthrene Derivatives†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1881–1884, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-B., Mariampillai, B., Candito, David A., Laleu, B., Li, M. and Lautens, M. (2009), Exploiting the Divergent Reactivity of Aryl–Palladium Intermediates for the Rapid Assembly of Fluorene and Phenanthrene Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 121: 1881–1884. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805780
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research
- University of Toronto
- National Graduate Student Program of Building World-Class Universities Grant
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!