Support has been provided by the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences, grant R01-GM57034), the German Academic Exchange Service (postdoctoral fellowship for M.D.), Merck Research Laboratories, and Novartis.
Catalytic Asymmetric Cycloaddition of Ketenes and Nitroso Compounds: Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Hydroxycarboxylic Acid Derivatives†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2427–2429, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Dochnahl, M. and Fu, Gregory C. (2009), Catalytic Asymmetric Cycloaddition of Ketenes and Nitroso Compounds: Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Hydroxycarboxylic Acid Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 121: 2427–2429. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805805
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-GM57034
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!