We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 20604008, 50602007), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2006CB932100, 2009CB930400), and the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grants KJCX2-YW-M04) for financial support.
Tuning the Supramolecular Chirality of Polyaniline by Methyl Substitution†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2037–2040, March 2, 2009
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Deng, K., Yu, Z. and Wei, Z. (2009), Tuning the Supramolecular Chirality of Polyaniline by Methyl Substitution. Angew. Chem., 121: 2037–2040. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805824
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20604008, 50602007
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932100, 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-M04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!