We thank the EPSRC (GR/R02382 and E061575) and AstraZeneca for support, the joint EPSRC/AstraZeneca/GlaxoSmithKline/Pfizer Organic Studentship Initiative, and Dr. M. Haddow for X-ray crystallography. G.C.L.-J. holds a Royal Society Wolfson Merit Award.
Room-Temperature Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activation: ortho-Carbonylation of Aniline Derivatives†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1862–1865, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Houlden, Chris E., Hutchby, M., Bailey, Chris D., Ford, J. Gair., Tyler, Simon N. G., Gagné, Michel R., Lloyd-Jones, Guy C. and Booker-Milburn, Kevin I. (2009), Room-Temperature Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activation: ortho-Carbonylation of Aniline Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 121: 1862–1865. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805842
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/R02382, E061575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!