Acknowledgement is made to the NSF (CAREER award CHE-0346828 and CHE-0809642) and the Alfred P. Sloan foundation for support. We thank Dr. Y. Qin for preparing the quinolato ligands and K. Parab for the copper reagents.
Universal Scaffold for Fluorescent Conjugated Organoborane Polymers†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2349–2352, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Li, H. and Jäkle, F. (2009), Universal Scaffold for Fluorescent Conjugated Organoborane Polymers. Angew. Chem., 121: 2349–2352. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805863
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2008
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0346828, CHE-0809642
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!