We thank the NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship Program (grant NNX07AR35H; J.M.B.), the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) for a travel grant (J.H.v.M.), and Dr. L. J. Leman for assistance with the manuscript. This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (GM52190) and by the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology.
Conformationally Homogeneous Heterocyclic Pseudotetrapeptides as Three-Dimensional Scaffolds for Rational Drug Design: Receptor-Selective Somatostatin Analogues†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4819–4823, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Beierle, John M., Horne, W. Seth., van Maarseveen, Jan H., Waser, B., Reubi, J. and Ghadiri, M. Reza. (2009), Conformationally Homogeneous Heterocyclic Pseudotetrapeptides as Three-Dimensional Scaffolds for Rational Drug Design: Receptor-Selective Somatostatin Analogues. Angew. Chem., 121: 4819–4823. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805901
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2008
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship Program. Grant Number: NNX07AR35H
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM52190
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!