We are grateful to the National Science Foundation for financial support and NCSA (TG-CHE040005N) for computer time. Trajectory animations of reactions of 1,3-dipoles with acetylene and ethylene are available online at http://www.chem.ucla.edu/∼lxu01pku.
Dynamics of 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reactions of Diazonium Betaines to Acetylene and Ethylene: Bending Vibrations Facilitate Reaction†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 15, pages 2784–2786, March 30, 2009
How to Cite
Xu, L., Doubleday, Charles E. and Houk, K. N. (2009), Dynamics of 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reactions of Diazonium Betaines to Acetylene and Ethylene: Bending Vibrations Facilitate Reaction . Angew. Chem., 121: 2784–2786. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805906
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2008
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!