We thank Patricia Beaunier from the Electron Microscopy Facility (UPMC, UFR 926) for the TEM and HRTEM images, Virginie Georget from the cellular imaging facility for the LCSM images (UPMC, IFR 83), and Preston Mohr and Thomas Boudier (UPMC, IFR 83) for fruitful discussions regarding image analysis.
Synthesis of Goethite by Separation of the Nucleation and Growth Processes of Ferrihydrite Nanoparticles Using Microfluidics†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2378–2381, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Abou-Hassan, A., Sandre, O., Neveu, S. and Cabuil, V. (2009), Synthesis of Goethite by Separation of the Nucleation and Growth Processes of Ferrihydrite Nanoparticles Using Microfluidics. Angew. Chem., 121: 2378–2381. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805933
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!