These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Photoacoustic Tomography with Colloidal Nanobeacons†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 23, pages 4234–4237, May 25, 2009
How to Cite
Pan, D., Pramanik, M., Senpan, A., Yang, X., Song, Kwang H., Scott, Mike J., Zhang, H., Gaffney, Patrick J., Wickline, Samuel A., Wang, Lihong V. and Lanza, Gregory M. (2009), Molecular Photoacoustic Tomography with Colloidal Nanobeacons. Angew. Chem., 121: 4234–4237. doi: 10.1002/ange.200805947
Financial support from the AHA under grant number 0835426N (D.P.) and from NIH under grant numbers NS059302, CA119342 (G.M.L.), HL073646 (S.A.W.), U54 CA136398, R01EB000712, R01NS046214, and EB008085 (L.V.W.) is greatly appreciated.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- AHA. Grant Number: 0835426N
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS059302, CA119342, HL073646, U54 CA136398, R01EB000712, R01NS046214, EB008085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!