These authors contributed equally to this work.
Icosahedral DNA Nanocapsules by Modular Assembly†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 23, pages 4198–4201, May 25, 2009
How to Cite
Bhatia, D., Mehtab, S., Krishnan, R., Indi, Shantinath S., Basu, A. and Krishnan, Y. (2009), Icosahedral DNA Nanocapsules by Modular Assembly. Angew. Chem., 121: 4198–4201. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806000
We thank Professors Ben F. Luisi, John A. Tainer, Srikanth Sastry, and S. Ramaswamy for critical comments, and G. K. Ananthasuresh and G. Krishnan for assistance with model building. This research was funded by the NSTI and DST of the Government of India, and by the DBT of the Government of India through an Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award to Y.K.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!