This work is supported in part by South China University of Technology (B10-D607009II), Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 20801019) and Department of Education (no. 200805611041). PbSx is nonstoichiometric lead sulfide.
One-Step Synthesis and Characterization of Gold–Hollow PbSx Hybrid Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4051–4055, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, J., Peng, J., Zhang, Q., Peng, F., Wang, H. and Yu, H. (2009), One-Step Synthesis and Characterization of Gold–Hollow PbSx Hybrid Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 121: 4051–4055. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806036
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- South China University of Technology. Grant Number: B10-D607009II
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20801019
- Department of Education. Grant Number: 200805611041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!