This work is supported in part by South China University of Technology (B10-D607009II), Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 20801019) and Department of Education (no. 200805611041). PbSx is nonstoichiometric lead sulfide.
One-Step Synthesis and Characterization of Gold–Hollow PbSx Hybrid Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 22, pages 4051–4055, May 18, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, J., Peng, J., Zhang, Q., Peng, F., Wang, H. and Yu, H. (2009), One-Step Synthesis and Characterization of Gold–Hollow PbSx Hybrid Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 121: 4051–4055. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806036
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- South China University of Technology. Grant Number: B10-D607009II
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20801019
- Department of Education. Grant Number: 200805611041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!