This work was supported in part by the NIH grants: R21 NS055845 (G.B.) and Program Project GM 48677 (B.M.O., G.B., D.Y.). We thank Drs. Robert Schackmann and Scott Endicott from the DNA/Peptide Synthesis Core for their help with chemical synthesis.
Integrated Oxidative Folding of Cysteine/Selenocysteine Containing Peptides: Improving Chemical Synthesis of Conotoxins†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2255–2258, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Walewska, A., Zhang, M.-M., Skalicky, Jack J., Yoshikami, D., Olivera, Baldomero M. and Bulaj, G. (2009), Integrated Oxidative Folding of Cysteine/Selenocysteine Containing Peptides: Improving Chemical Synthesis of Conotoxins. Angew. Chem., 121: 2255–2258. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806085
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R21 NS055845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!