This work was supported by NIH grants NS33590 and DC04285 to B.W.S. C.B. acknowledges BRTT support from the State of Ohio, and NSF grants NIRT 0608896, Career 0239688, and CRIF 0443570.
Wireless Activation of Neurons in Brain Slices Using Nanostructured Semiconductor Photoelectrodes†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2443–2446, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Larimer, P., Pressler, Richard T., Strowbridge, Ben W. and Burda, C. (2009), Wireless Activation of Neurons in Brain Slices Using Nanostructured Semiconductor Photoelectrodes. Angew. Chem., 121: 2443–2446. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806093
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS33590, DC04285
- NSF. Grant Number: NIRT 0608896
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!