This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (CHE-08-09659). F.R.B.-H. was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the MDS Research Foundation. We thank Prof. Ged Parkin and Aaron Sattler for an X-ray crystal structure analysis (see the Supporting Information), and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0619638) is thanked for acquisition of an X-ray diffractometer.
Highly Enantioselective Pictet–Spengler Reactions with α-Ketoamide-Derived Ketimines: Access to an Unusual Class of Quaternary α-Amino Amides†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2439–2442, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Bou-Hamdan, Farhan R. and Leighton, James L. (2009), Highly Enantioselective Pictet–Spengler Reactions with α-Ketoamide-Derived Ketimines: Access to an Unusual Class of Quaternary α-Amino Amides. Angew. Chem., 121: 2439–2442. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806110
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-08-09659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!