This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (CHE-08-09659). F.R.B.-H. was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the MDS Research Foundation. We thank Prof. Ged Parkin and Aaron Sattler for an X-ray crystal structure analysis (see the Supporting Information), and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0619638) is thanked for acquisition of an X-ray diffractometer.
Highly Enantioselective Pictet–Spengler Reactions with α-Ketoamide-Derived Ketimines: Access to an Unusual Class of Quaternary α-Amino Amides†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 13, pages 2439–2442, March 16, 2009
How to Cite
Bou-Hamdan, Farhan R. and Leighton, James L. (2009), Highly Enantioselective Pictet–Spengler Reactions with α-Ketoamide-Derived Ketimines: Access to an Unusual Class of Quaternary α-Amino Amides. Angew. Chem., 121: 2439–2442. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806110
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-08-09659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!