J. M. M. Smits is acknowledged for performing the X-ray single-crystal determination. The SNN agency (Cooperation Northern Netherlands) and the European Fund for Regional Development (EFRO) are acknowledged for partial financial support of this work.
Complete Chiral Resolution Using Additive-Induced Crystal Size Bifurcation During Grinding†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 18, pages 3328–3330, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Noorduin, Wim L., van der Asdonk, P., Meekes, H., van Enckevort, Willem J. P., Kaptein, B., Leeman, M., Kellogg, Richard M. and Vlieg, E. (2009), Complete Chiral Resolution Using Additive-Induced Crystal Size Bifurcation During Grinding. Angew. Chem., 121: 3328–3330. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806214
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- SNN agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!