This work was supported in part by the Center for Nanostructured Application and Nanobiotechnology Initiative at the University of Minnesota and by the NSF BME 0730825. Parts of this work were carried out in the Minnesota Characterization Facility which receives partial support from the NSF through the NNIN program. zeptomole=10−21 mol.
A Detection System Based on Giant Magnetoresistive Sensors and High-Moment Magnetic Nanoparticles Demonstrates Zeptomole Sensitivity: Potential for Personalized Medicine†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 15, pages 2802–2805, March 30, 2009
How to Cite
Srinivasan, B., Li, Y., Jing, Y., Xu, Y., Yao, X., Xing, C. and Wang, J.-P. (2009), A Detection System Based on Giant Magnetoresistive Sensors and High-Moment Magnetic Nanoparticles Demonstrates Zeptomole Sensitivity: Potential for Personalized Medicine . Angew. Chem., 121: 2802–2805. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806266
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- Center for Nanostructured Application and Nanobiotechnology Initiative
- NSF. Grant Number: BME 0730825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!