We thank the Newton–Abraham Fund (J.M.), the Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt (R.B.H.), the Biotechnology and Biological Research Council, the European Union, and the Wellcome Trust for funding. We also thank Dr. John M. Brown for helpful discussions on mechanisms.
Iron-Mediated Cleavage of CC Bonds in Vicinal Tricarbonyl Compounds in Water†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 15, pages 2834–2838, March 30, 2009
How to Cite
Mecinović, J., Hamed, Refaat B. and Schofield, Christopher J. (2009), Iron-Mediated Cleavage of CC Bonds in Vicinal Tricarbonyl Compounds in Water . Angew. Chem., 121: 2834–2838. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806296
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
- Newton–Abraham Fund
- Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt
- Biotechnology and Biological Research Council
- European Union
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!