A Soluble and Highly Conductive Ionomer for High-Performance Hydroxide Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 35, pages 6621–6624, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Gu, S., Cai, R., Luo, T., Chen, Z., Sun, M., Liu, Y., He, G. and Yan, Y. (2009), A Soluble and Highly Conductive Ionomer for High-Performance Hydroxide Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells. Angew. Chem., 121: 6621–6624. doi: 10.1002/ange.200806299
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!