We thank the International Max Planck Research School in Chemical Biology (IMPRS-CB) in Dortmund for a doctoral fellowship for T.v.d.W, the National Research School Combination—Catalysis (NRSC-C) for a postdoctoral fellowship for C.F.G., the Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies (ICREA) for a research fellowship for M.S., and the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW and NWO-NCF) as well as the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for further financial support.
A Ditopic Ion-Pair Receptor Based on Stacked Nucleobase Quartets†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 18, pages 3335–3337, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
van der Wijst, T., Fonseca Guerra, C., Swart, M., Bickelhaupt, F. Matthias. and Lippert, B. (2009), A Ditopic Ion-Pair Receptor Based on Stacked Nucleobase Quartets. Angew. Chem., 121: 3335–3337. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900057
- Issue online: 15 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2009
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!