This work was supported by a Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) grant from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Charge-Conversional Polyionic Complex Micelles—Efficient Nanocarriers for Protein Delivery into Cytoplasm†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 29, pages 5413–5416, July 6, 2009
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Ishii, T., Cabral, H., Kim, H., Seo, J.-H., Nishiyama, N., Oshima, H., Osada, K. and Kataoka, K. (2009), Charge-Conversional Polyionic Complex Micelles—Efficient Nanocarriers for Protein Delivery into Cytoplasm. Angew. Chem., 121: 5413–5416. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900064
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2009
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!