This work was supported in part by a Grand-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Sciences, Sports, and Culture (Japan), and PRESTO, JST (Japan) (T.N.). We thank Dr. M. Takeuchi (NIMS) and T. Sievers (MPI) for helpful discussions.
Self-Assembly Made Durable: Water-Repellent Materials Formed by Cross-Linking Fullerene Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2200–2204, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, J., Shen, Y., Kessel, S., Fernandes, P., Yoshida, K., Yagai, S., Kurth, Dirk G., Möhwald, H. and Nakanishi, T. (2009), Self-Assembly Made Durable: Water-Repellent Materials Formed by Cross-Linking Fullerene Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 121: 2200–2204. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900106
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- Ministry of Education, Sciences, Sports, and Culture (Japan)
- PRESTO, JST (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!