This research was carried out at Brookhaven National Laboratory (contract DE-AC02-98CH10886 with the US Department of Energy and supported by its Office of Biological and Environmental Research). J.M.H. was supported by the NIH (1F32EB008320-01) and a Goldhaber Fellowship at BNL. A.T.R was supported by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) and BNL.
One-Pot, Direct Incorporation of [11C]CO2 into Carbamates†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 19, pages 3534–3537, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Hooker, Jacob M., Reibel, Achim T., Hill, Sidney M., Schueller, Michael J. and Fowler, Joanna S. (2009), One-Pot, Direct Incorporation of [11C]CO2 into Carbamates. Angew. Chem., 121: 3534–3537. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900112
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2009
- Brookhaven National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!