Our research was financially supported by NNSFC (20871100, 20721001), the 973 projects (2009CB930703) from MSTC, the Key Project (108077) from the Chinese Ministry of Education, RFDP (200803841010), and the Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province of China (2009HZ10102).
Simplifying the Creation of Hollow Metallic Nanostructures: One-Pot Synthesis of Hollow Palladium/Platinum Single-Crystalline Nanocubes†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 26, pages 4902–4906, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, X., Zhang, H., Guo, C., Zhou, Z. and Zheng, N. (2009), Simplifying the Creation of Hollow Metallic Nanostructures: One-Pot Synthesis of Hollow Palladium/Platinum Single-Crystalline Nanocubes. Angew. Chem., 121: 4902–4906. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900199
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
- NNSFC. Grant Number: 20871100, 20721001
- 973 projects. Grant Number: 2009CB930703
- MSTC, the Key Project. Grant Numbers: 108077, RFDP
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2009HZ10102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!