We thank Prof. Dr. E. S. Stoyanov for invaluable assistance with the IR measurements and their interpretation and Dr. Bruno Donnadieu for X-ray crystallographic support. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-039878 to C.A.R. and an NSF Graduate Fellowship to A.A.).
Superacidity of Boron Acids H2(B12X12) (X=Cl, Br)†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 19, pages 3543–3545, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Avelar, A., Tham, Fook S. and Reed, Christopher A. (2009), Superacidity of Boron Acids H2(B12X12) (X=Cl, Br). Angew. Chem., 121: 3543–3545. doi: 10.1002/ange.200900214
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-039878
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!